The Queen's banquet is a combination of traditional Korean dance, music and colorful traditional costumes.
This is a work of Korean traditional music which can be enjoyed by both domestic and foreign tourists.
[The Queen's banquet]
The story you did not know, The Queen's banquet, invites you to the second season.
As the king's wife and mother of all people, she opens a feast promising the country's well-being and its abundant future.
The harvest is full of rich delicacies and the joy of a feast with the king and the people.
Traditional music, dance, colorful costumes, as well as the stories of the palace & the people with humor are impressive.
[Date and Time]
Duration: June 1, 2017 - December 30, 2017
Place: Haeundae Grand Hotel Queen's Banquet Theater
Performance Time: Wed - Fri 8 pm, Weekends & Holidays 4 pm (Closed on Mondays, Tuesdays)
Duration: 75 minutes
Rating: Not available for preschoolers
Reservation and performance inquiries: 051-923-9000
[How to use]
1. Busan City Pass Mobile purchases and payments
2. Busan City Pass Mobile Voucher Verification
3. Present mobile voucher at ticket counter, Ticket exchange at the venue One hour before performance.
*Barcode validity period: 30 days from date of purchase
*Vouchers not used within the validity period will be considered void.
1. Ticket exchange with voucher and on-site sales are available 1 hour before the performance begins
2. This performance is available for children above school age, and preschoolers are not allowed to enter.
3. In case of preschooler, it is not possible to admit or view regardless of whether or not the guardian is accompanied.
4. Bringing food, taking photos and videos into the venue is prohibited.
5. After the performance begins, the entry is limited and you can not be directed to the designated seat.
6. For wheelchair access, please contact us in advance.
7. Due to heavy traffic, please use public transportation if possible.
※ Reservation is not available on that day.