You may request a cancellation within the period of certain time under the "Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce". However, cancellation might be difficult for some products.
[Cancellation Fee Policy]
- Cancellation of 7 days prior to check-in : Full refund
- Cancellation of 6 days prior to check-in: Refund after 40% deduction
- Cancellation of 5 days prior to check-in: Refund after 50% deduction
- Cancellation of 4 days prior to check-in: Refund after 60% deduction
- Cancellation of 3 days prior to check-in: Refund after 70% deduction
- Cancellation of 2 days prior to check-in: Refund after 80% deduction
- Cancellation of 1 day prior to check-in or reservation date: No refund
- Cancellation 7 days before the date of use: Full refund
- Cancellation 6-3 days before the date of use: Refund after 50% deduction
- Cancellation 2 days before the date of use ~ date of reservation: No refund
3. Admission tickets
- If you request a refund / return within 2 weeks of payment date: full refund
No refund after 2 weeks of payment.
4. Performance tickets
- Cancellation of 7 days before the opening day: Full refund
- Cancellation of 6~3days before the opening day: Refund after 20% deduction
- Cancellation of 2 days~1 day before the opening day: Refund after 30% deduction
- Opening day: No refund
5. Tour product
This product applies to domestic travel special terms and conditions.
- Cancellation of 4 days before the starting day: Full refund
- Cancellation of 3 days before the starting day: Refund after 20% deduction
- Cancellation of 2 days before the starting day: Refund after 50% deduction
- Cancellation of 1 day before the starting day and starting day : No Refund
The cancellation date is based on midnight (0:00) the next day of purchase. After the reservation is confirmed on the day of purchase, there may be a cancellation fee depending on the expected date of use.
* Cancellations are only valid for requests made within the working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays) and during business hours (9:00 to 18:00)
* Goods that can not be used due to natural disasters or circumstances of the company will be fully refunded.
-Payment by bank transfer: The refund amount will be refunded to the account you provided after deduction of the cancellation fee.
-Credit card, Mobile phone small payment: Cancellation fees may be reapproved at the time of cancellation.
-Depending on your progress, refunds may take from one week to one month.
[Products can not be cancelled]
1. It is expired and not available for resale
2. If the final usage is confirmed in accordance with the conditions of the number of people (minimum number of people is required)
3. Restrictions on withdrawal of subscription prescribed by the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce
[Products with promotions]
Please note that you can not cancel or refund any items that have promotional discounts.
[Regulation of change of reserved date]
- It must be changed at least 3 days in advance to the customer center or the applicable company based on the reservation date.
- Reservation can not be changed 2 days or less before reservation date.
- Tickets must match the personal details of the user and cannot be transferred or transferred.
- The use may be limited if it differs from the information in the identification card and ticket.
※Priority is given to the cancellation refund policy of the vendor corresponding to the payment instrument.
Pass&Trip, Inc. is a mail order broker, not a party of mail order sales, so we are not responsible for merchandise trade information and transactions.
Company Name Pass&Trip, Inc.CEO Park, JaeHong
Partnership Enquiry 82-51-925-1391
Office Time Weekdays:9 am ~ 6 pm / Closed: Sat/Sun/Holidays
Suite 1008. CentumBukDaeRo 60, HaeUnDaeGu, Busan (JaeSongDong, Centum IS Tower)